Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ana and I

First, I want to say thank you for the comments! :) It's way more fun to blog if you know people read it. :)
So this room situation is gonna take a little while to adjust to. But there's no getting out of it, so I'm just gonna have to tough up & make it work. There is one plus- stress makes me sick to my stomach. I couldn't eat if I wanted to right now. Breakfast is easy to skip & I usually practice my guitar during lunch. If people see me take a sandwich into the practice room with me, they don't worry. I throw it away, and the problem is solved. :) Dinner is tricky, but last night I did my homework at Cassie's house, so I used the classic excuse. "No, I'll go home and eat.... No, I ate at Cassie's house." Total calorie intake: 0
I'm gonna liquid fast for the next 5 days hopefully. I'm really motivated to lose weight right now. The "normal" side of me is screaming, wanting me to protect myself, not take this risk just to be thin. It's ok, Nat. Ana knows what she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment