Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CRAP...

Okaaayy, so my life just got turned upside down. I'm literally shaking. What kind of parents would do something like this to me? OK, I'll try to calm down & explain.
Until yesterday I had 6 people living in my house. Now... there's 8. Just like that. My Grandpa moved in with us yesterday. I wouldn't mind if I had known it was coming. But, no, I got 2 1/2 hours to prepare. My sister had to move into my room. I love my sister, but my room really isn't big enough for 2. I had to move half my stuff into the basement. My books, my stuffed animals, even some of my clothes...
Then it got worse. I mentioned Brenna in my last post. She's been spending a lot of time at my house because her parents are having problems. She called last evening & wanted to spend the night. My parents thought it was a great idea. So she slept in my room too. THEN, this morning, my parents & her parents talked & decided it would be better if she STAYED with us. Like for weeks or months or whatever. Are you kidding me?
I'm trying not to be selfish. I mean, I love my Grandpa & Brenna & I know they really do need to have a good place to stay. But... OK, the number of shoes in my closet just quadrupled! Can you blame me for being a little freaked out?!
I can't sleep with people in my room. I don't really do well at sleepovers even. Now this. How am I gonna do my homework, play my guitar, even change clothes with 2 other people?
OK, I will look on the bright side. At least Heather has not decided to move back home. Yet.

2 comments:

  1. I understand with the whole sleeping thing, I can not sleep with anyone in my room, and I try to avoid sleepovers because I need to sleep! Its just very sudden, it will take time, but you might get used to it. She probably won't be staying that long, but if she does you could probably sort something out. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound awful... i already feel violated since my parents know bout my depression but not even having the privacy of my room!? i'd lose it
    hope it isnt too horrible

    ReplyDelete