Monday, January 25, 2010

My Favorite People :)

I know, I know, I'm posting twice in one day & I don't even have a single follower yet. But I was bored... And I want to tell you about the people in my life because so much of who I am comes from them.
First, my Daddy! He's the best dad in the world, no questions asked. I'm a lot like him in my ability to make people laugh and be totally oblivious to the haters. Unlike me, he's a really good cook & extremely smart. He'd do pretty much anything to give me the best life possible, and my worst fear is disappointing him. So... even though he's super understanding, I keep my eating disorder hidden from him. I know he would be sad. He's the person in my family I'm the closest to.
Then I have my friend Cassie. She's my "princess" friend. Loves girly movies, dressing up, and all that. Totally klutzy, trips over flat surfaces on a regular basis. We have great times making fun of each other, but when it comes down to it, when I'm crying, she's the one I want to be with. She'll sit with me & let me lay my head on her shoulder until I'm calmed down. She always, always understands. I trust her with my life.
My other good friend is Ariel. She's kinda quiet until you get to know her, but she's one of the awesomest people in the world. I hate video games for the most part (cause I'm horrible at them), but she has got me HOOKED on Wii Fit. She's also my running buddy although a lot of our runs end at the coffee shop, so I'm not sure how effective that is. She's very logical and good at seeing all different angles of a problem, so she helps me kinda sort things out. I love her lots.
So those are my 3 best friends on earth. I have a few more people I want to write about, but I really do need to get some homework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment