Friday, January 29, 2010

Mirror, Mirror

I took a good look at myself this morning. The arms scarred from an old habit of cutting. The emerging hipbones. The thighs that still touch a little. I tried to remember how and why I began to associate thinness with perfection. I couldn't.
I wonder sometimes how this story will end...
Anyway... I am excited for this weekend! Derek, my boyfriend, has a wrestling tournament, so I'm going to go and cheer for him. :)
Juice fast is still on.
Love to anyone & everyone who reads! <3
Nat

1 comment:

  1. Hope the wrestling tournament went well :)
    I wish I knew when I decided that if I was going to be perfect, I might as well be thin.
    And I wish I could take it back.
    Good luck dear,
    hope everything is going well.
    Love, Andy

    ReplyDelete