Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More People... and Me

I came up with names for people that I will probably mention in my blog fairly often.
Heather- my big sis
Skyler- my little sis
Drew- my little bro
Lukas- my littlest bro
Derek- my boyfriend <3
Jakob- Ariel's boyfriend
Steven- my ex-boyfriend & still a good friend (I don't know why we ever dated. We never liked each other in that way. We laugh about it now.)
Alex- Steven's twin brother
Brenna- Skyler's best friend who spends a lot of time at our house. She is super thin without even trying which really triggers me.
Will- Skyler's ex-boyfriend who is quite sad about losing my sister. I told him he could talk to me anytime... and he takes me up on that.
Nat- me :) I purposely picked a name that rhymed with Kat. Her old blog Quest for Perfection was one of my favorites & I miss it. (Although I love Kate's blog too.) Seeing 2 sides of the same story has shown me who I am. I'm not your conventional pro-ana. And I'm not pro-recovery. I really don't know exactly what I want, but I do know this- I am more than my eating disorder. It's part of my life, but not the whole thing. Most of the girls who are blogging about their eating disorders seem to be consumed with that one area of their life. I'm not condemning that, but I know it can't be easy for them. I read their blogs & see how much pain they are in, and I cry for them. And I pray they will be able to love themselves with or without ana, which ever way they choose in the end.
This blog will hopefully show a bigger picture of life. I want it to maybe give a little light & hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment