Monday, February 1, 2010

Wrestling, Starving, and Thinking...

Well, Derek did a great job at his wrestling tournament & ended up taking 2nd in his weight class. :) One of the guys told me I should be a cheerleader. I asked him what weight class he was in. As I figured, he was 125. Perfect. I took him down. I wrestled. I won. No, I should not be a cheerleader. :D I wish my school let girls wrestle. :'(
One more day of the juice fast. I'm excited to see how much weight I've lost. I am freakin' hungry right now, probably because I just got back from an early morning run & my body is craving carbs. I'll make it though. Be hungry today, be thin tomorrow.
I wonder why this matters so much. What do I think being thin will get me? I'm the girl that absolutely should not have an eating disorder. I have a family and friends that love me. I have a boyfriend who tells me I'm beautiful. I play sports; I act; I'm kinda popular. And I really don't HATE the way I look. I just... don't like it. If any of you are even thinking about recovery, I say go for it. Get some help if you need to. But just get well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you for following my blog! :)

    I get what you mean about not supposed to have an ed. I'm kind of the same I guess. I know people care about me but I just can't/don't want to stop.

    Hope your keeping ok!
    xo

    ReplyDelete