Thursday, February 18, 2010

Explanation

I haven't been commenting on some of your blogs lately and I feel bad. The reason is that for some of you when I try to go to your blog it shows a little warning first that there might be adult content. That screen apparently "red-flags" the IT department at school. I've still been reading everyone's posts in Google Reader, but I can't go directly to the blog anymore unless you want to take down the warning. :/ It's a little weird cause some of the blogs that are even more triggering or whatever, but don't warn you are fine. So I promise I am reading & supporting all of you. I <3 you girls!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't realise that! Thank you for the warning, hope you are ok, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are oK too - sorry i haven't responded to your e-mail yet. I'm still here!

    ReplyDelete