Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reaching a Solution

REASONS TO GET WELL
I want to live.
I am TERRIFIED of dying.
I want kids & if I don't get well, that won't happen.
I love my family. And my friends. And Derek.
I am more than an eating disorder.
I am tired of being tired.
Counting calories involves too much math. lol
I'm NOT fat.
Restricting leads to binging which leads to purging which is gross!
I don't want to destroy my throat and not be able to sing anymore.


REASONS TO NOT GET WELL.
I AM fat.
I don't like being fat.
I've been through recovery twice already, and I always come back.
I hate therapists. I will NOT talk to anymore of those people!
I don't want to be status quo. Even if I'm thin, I want to be thinnER than anyone else.

Come back tomorrow for the next episode...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I saw your comment on my blog, which lead me back here. I read your post. Wow - I can't tell you how much I identify with you. I felt exactly the same way. Let me encourage you - there IS a way to recovery, even though it seems impossible and like you'll never avoid relapse. Hang in there - have hope! You asked if you cuold e-mail me - of course! It's thekateofspades@gmail.com. I fee like we have a lot ot talk about?

    ReplyDelete