Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello Again :)

I haven't known exactly what I wanted to write in the last few days. Also I've had a lot going on with schoolchurchfamilydramabasketballbeingDerek'sgirlfriend.... Yeah, just like that. I'm a little tired. :P The eating thing is hard. Most of the time lately I have pretty good excuses not to eat because I'm so busy. In fact, it's more convenient to just grab some coffee and run to the next thing. But I know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna run out of energy. I'll black out and end up somewhere where they will make me eat if I don't make myself. It's hard though.
It's not easy letting go. Part of me has always wanted to get well. But...part of me hasn't. That part is sad.

2 comments:

  1. gah. so hard. you can do it dear.
    little steps.
    remembering to eat.
    all those little things that "normal" people do.
    youre strong, you got this :)

    Love, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with andy, you are strong, you can do it :)! I believe in you! :) xo

    ReplyDelete