Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fail.

I have the most messed-up period... like EVER! I never know when I'm going to get it or for how long. Play performances start TODAY. So of course I wake up this morning in the most horrible pain I have ever, EVER been in my life. It was BAD, girls!!! :'( Yup, it was my period. I immediately scarfed down a 530 calorie fudge brownie, realized it was 530 calories, & threw it back up. Went to go lay down for a few more minutes, figuring I could get ready for school really fast later. Fell back asleep for 20 minutes. Woke up with 5 minutes til I needed to leave. Took a wicked fast shower, Tylenol, Motrin, & sprinted to school. Almost passed out in the hallway, made it to the bathroom & threw up because I was in so much pain. Took more Tylenol & Motrin. Sat through classes with no idea what was happening. And now, I have to go get ready to get on stage, sing, act, dance, the whole nine yards. I feel a little better, but not much. :P This is dumb. I can't wait til I lose my period once & for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment