Friday, April 9, 2010

Wow... the amount of followers has doubled overnight! Thank you to Helen who put a link on her blog to mine & a few other people's blogs! And thank you to everyone that's following now!! :)
I feel a little better today. I called Heather, my big sis, last night & talked to her for about an hour. I love that girl. :) She thinks I should move into her apartment at least for the summer. So I might do that. A change of scenery might be good for me. Not having 2 other people in my room would be good too. Although I gotta admit I love Skyler & Brenna a lot. I just love everybody! And that makes it hard when I know I'm letting them down.
Well, I'm not coming up with a lot of original thoughts today. So I'll close with words from this song from Superchick.

Stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what's lost can be found
You stand in the rain

2 comments:

  1. You quoted a Superchic[k] song, I'm so following your blog now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love superchick :)
    Its nice having someone to talk too, and you are right, change of scenery might do the world of good for you! xo

    ReplyDelete