Friday, April 16, 2010

Random & Long... (sorry, don't feel like you have to read it)

I have a giant stack of homework, but I don't feel like doing it. So I'm posting again. I love blogging. It's a little scary telling people what I think. But it's OK. I wish I could come up with something beautiful or inspirational to say. I wish I could make y'all smile today. But I really have nothing to say.
I should just stop now. But I'm not going to...
Did y'all know that a 20 oz. diet Pepsi has 8 oz. of caffeine? I don't know how I missed that fact before today, but it's something new I learned. :)
Zero calories. 8 oz. of caffeine on an empty stomach. That should be good for me. The sad thing is I don't know if I mean that last sentence sarcastically or not.
I miss Kate. Most of y'all have probably read her blog. If you haven't, don't worry about it. She posts every month or two & says that next time she won't wait so long in between postings anymore. Then she does it again. I hate it. But I love her anyway. I don't know why, but she feels like my big sister. Maybe because my big sister does kind of the same thing in real life.
I don't think I've ever trusted anyone that deserved it. I trust people despite the fact that they let me down & break their promises over & over. I keep going back for more, keep forgiving, keep loving them. Once you have my love and my trust you have it forever. That makes me very vulnerable. It's sad.
OK, I can feel the caffeine getting to my stomach. It hurts. And I still have the nasty taste of aspartame in my mouth. I hate, hate, hate diet Pepsi.
I need a really big hug. I think I will stop now & go find someone to hug. :)Derek gave the best hugs ever. But he's not my boyfriend anymore. So I will not think about that.

2 comments:

  1. I read it all! I follow Kate too and I miss her :/ And boyfriends are overrated, mine is a bit of a douche bag most of the time...he's being good at the mo though :)
    Love from lily xx

    ReplyDelete