Monday, April 19, 2010

Little Update :)

You girls are so sweet & wonderful! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. :) I actually got a little extra sleep for once. This is performance week, so I don't know how much I will be blogging, but believe me, I will stay Ana-strong! :)
Steven, my boyfriend before Derek, gave me a call last night & wants to hang out. We're really good friends & everything, but he didn't tell me what he wanted &... I don't know... it was just weird the way he asked. I don't think I would go out with him again; I don't think he would ask. But I really don't know what's going on.
???

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, maybe he likes you!
    I had a similar experience with one of my exs..we haven't really spoken since then, he was a bit odd :)
    Hope things go well if you do meet up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll just have to wait and see what happens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha...good luck.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete