Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yeah, twice in one day...

The song I wrote about in my last post is "More Beautiful You" by Johnny Diaz. It's not pro-ana at all, actually the opposite. But I like it. And I've noticed that, for me anyway, when I'm feeling good about myself it's easier to not eat. When I feel fat & ugly, I binge. Weird, huh? So I'm totally OK with telling myself I'm beautiful.
So I'm posting again just to let you girls know that Derek & I have officially broken up. I'm a little sad; I really do love him. But it's better this way. It was kinda a mutual decision. So don't feel bad for me or anything, I'm OK. What will make me feel A TON better is if I get lots of comments telling me these 3 things:
1. Why you are a beautiful person. I know it's hard to feel like we have beautiful bodies, but why are we beautiful PEOPLE?
2. What you did today just to make yourself happy.
3. What you did today just to make yourself thin. Right now, 2 & 3 are kinda the same for me. :) But they don't have to be.
Comment & tell everyone else to comment. I would kinda like to have more followers anyway...
<3 you all,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment