Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love On My Arms

Probably most of you have heard of To Write Love On Her Arms. (If you haven't go to twloha.com.It's pretty cool.) I have the word "LOVE" written on my arm in red Sharpie today to support all those who are struggling with cutting and other forms of self-injury. I was a cutter for a long time, so it's important to me to support those who have been where I have.
I've been thinking about the people who have "written love on her arms" by being there & caring about me. Family, friends, and of course all of you- my followers. Sometimes the world seems like a very dark place, but.... it's not really. No matter what is going wrong, all of us are loved. Even if we are only loved by one person, that would be enough. And I want y'all to know that you are loved by me.
<3
Nat

3 comments:

  1. And you are loved by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me as well :]
    I like To Write Love On Her Arms....it's a great cause. It would just be kind of ironic for me to write love on MY arm > <
    I'm glad you don't cut anymore =]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i just went and checked out the website, very good cause :) i'm glad you don't cut anymore, that you were brave enough to leave it behind.

    though i have to admitt, like Charr, it be a bit ironic for me to write love on my arm atm...maybe one day though.

    love x

    ReplyDelete