Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here We Go Again

I can't do it. I can't do the recovery thing. I've been there before, and I'm not going there again.
Everyone says I'm not trying hard enough. How hard is enough? This is my 3rd time going through this, remember? I know what I'm doing better than you do. I TRIED! HARD! I ate when it made me hate myself. I got out of my house & walked all over town just so I wouldn't be able to go to my bathroom and throw up. But apparently I'm not trying hard enough. ??? I know I'm not perfect. Trust me, I hate that more than you do!!
Derek, Cassie, Ariel... they are all upset with me right now.:'(
Fine. If I can't recover well enough to make y'all happy, I'll be the best little ana you've ever seen. Because someone should be happy here! It might as well be me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your friends, they just don't understand what it is like. I hope you are ok, xo.

    ReplyDelete